Indicated for the most delicate skin types with light phototypes, particularly those of babies and kids. The Babe Pediatric Sunscreen Spray provides the highest levels of facial and body broad-spectrum protection against UVA and UVB radiations. Its lightweight formula is made up of vitamin E, Chamomile and Aloe Barbadensis, to provide relief while it protects from the sun. Try now Babe Pediatric Fotoprotector Spray SPF 50+!
The easy applicator and size make this Sunscreen Spray ideal to take on vacation and apply and reapply during outdoor activities. Spray this product subsequently several times a day and get the highest levels of sun protection for your children.
Skin Type: Suitable for the most delicate types of skin in babies and kids, for example, those with very light phototypes.
Size: Bottle with 200ml
Main Active Ingredients:
- Sun Protection Filters qs to SPF 50+. The organic-mineral filter of broad-spectrum UVA and UVB acts in synergy with the rest of the filters to increase sun protection. For instance, the chemical filters from this formula absorb effectively UVA and UVB radiations. Lastly, the biological filter prevents the oxidative stress of the cells and action from free radicals. This component protects the skin from damages caused by sun exposure.
- Babé Soothing Complex 0.50% is made up of Aloe Barbadensis, Chamomile, Alpha-Bisabolol and Allantoin. The Soothing Complex effectively soothes even the most sensitive skin types, providing non-irritating action and reducing inflammation caused by sun exposure.
- Vitamin E 0.25% is an ultra-rich antioxidant derived from the Tocopheryl Acetate. Most importantly, this vitamin targets skin cells and prevents them from oxidative stress and other free radicals.
Instructions to use:
This product can be accompanied by baby moisturizers for increased protection. You can easily combine Babe Pediatric Sunscreen Spray with other pediatric products from BABE. Click Here to check other pediatric products.
To use, shake the bottle well before applying. Spray on the palm of your hand and apply the product evenly and generously over your baby’s face. Apply 20 minutes before sun exposure and re-apply as many times as needed, especially during sunny days. Avoid direct sun exposure in children under 3 years and during hours of highest sun intensity (12 pm to 4 pm).
Benefits of Babe Pediatric Sunscreen Spray SPF 50+:
- Prevents and protects facial and body skin from sunburns.
- The Babe Pediatric Fotoprotector Spray SPF 50+ is light and with a perfectly absorbent texture.
- Enriched formula with specific calming as well as soothing action over the skin.
- Perfect to use on babies and kids.
- Comfortable spray format which facilitates application.
- Perfect product for open air activities.
- Water-resistant formula.
- Hypoallergenic, moreover fragrance-free, paraben-free, preservative-free, alcohol-free, colorant-free and mineral-oil free.
- Dermatologically and pediatrically tested. Safe to use even on the most sensitive skin types.