MartiDerm DSP Bright
Depigmenting ampoule evens skin tone and brightens the skin. It contains vitamin C and tranexamic acid for the prevention and treatment of generalised and localised dark spots of a melanic and vascular nature.
MartiDerm DSP Bright is a serum designed to reduce the appearance of dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin tone. It contains active ingredients, including kojic acid and vitamin C, that help to brighten the skin and reduce the production of melanin for a more radiant complexion.
Skin Type: All Skin Types.
Size: 30 ampoules
Main Active Ingredients:
- DSP-TX Complex is a patented combination of four different active ingredients. It contains Bellis perennis (4%), Hexylresorcinol (1%), Phytic Acid (2%) and Traxenamic Acid (3%) that act together in order to prevent and reduce dark spots and hyperpigmentation;
- 4% Genistein offers antioxidant and depigmenting benefits;
- 5% Vitamin C which has powerful antioxidant properties helps protect the skin from free radicals. It fights photoaging and helps to prevent and reduce pigmentation, illuminating the complexion and enhancing the overall appearance of the skin.
Instructions to use:
- Apply on a clean and dry face.
- Use it in the morning and evening.
Benefits of MartiDerm DSP Bright:
- Protection against the appearance of spots after sun stimulation.
- Reduction of the melanin index.
- A more even skin tone.
- Brighter skin.