Martiderm Pigment Zero Kit contains DSP Bright Ampoules, DSP Brightening Serum, DSP Day Cream and DSP-Renovation Cream for night. The last one stimulates regeneration while you sleep. Meanwhile DSP Day Cream provides maximum UV protection as one of the reasons for pigmentation appearance is solar radiation. All products combined in a perfect way to cover all the steps every woman follows during her daily skin care routine. Most importantly, each Pigment Zero product contains smart depigmenting ingredients, which only work where there is excess melanin production.
Skin Type: All skin types
Marti Derm DSP Pigment Zero Ampoules – 1 box with 30 ampoules
Pigment Zero DSP-Serum Iluminador – 30ml
Martiderm Pigment Zero DSP-Cream SPF 50+ – 40ml
Pigment Zero DSP-Renovation Cream – 40ml
Main Active Ingredients:
- Hexylresorcinol which acts as an Antioxidant and even after UV light exposure it safeguards against damage to your skin. It is known to function as a skin-lightening agent.
- Tranexamic Acid which acts also as Double-action depigmenting agent. Tranexamic acid also calms your skin and helps restore the skin barrier. it is a powerful new ingredient that combats dark spots and hyperpigmentation topically.
- Vitamin C which fights harmful free radicals and also has anti-pigmentation action.
- Genistein has a depigmenting action that complements the action of the other anti-dark spot ingredients. This potent ingredient has been shown to increase epidermal thickness, which can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps skin retain its elasticity and tone.
- Phytic Acid, an active ingredient which provides dual-action exfoliation and skin brightening effects. It helps to restore the natural radiance of your skin.
- Kojic acid, which has a skin lightening effect because it inhibits the production of melanin.
- Salicylic acid, which acts as a renewing treatment to remove dead skin cells helping your skin look brighter and younger. This ingredient can lighten visible sun damage, age spots, or scars. This can result in an anti-aging effect on the skin.
- Anti UVA and UVB filters protect against solar radiation and prevent further dark pigmentation.
- Lactokine regulates the production of melanocytes in other to reduce brown spots. Melanocytes are responsible for skin pigmentation/coloring.
Instructions to use:
- Firstly, apply half the ampoule on your face and neckline. Store the ampoule on the base, placing the lid on the dispenser. Wait 10-15 minutes. Use the ampoules in the morning and night.
- After that use, pour DSP-Serum Iluminador gently onto your hands and massage it into your skin until fully absorbed.
- Apply DSP-Cream SPF 50+ right after DSP-Serum 2 or 3 times a day to face, neck, neckline or areas with pigmentation. Use preferably in the morning and during the day.
- Martiderm Pigment Zero DSP-Renovation Cream should be applied right after DSP-Serum in the night to the face, neck, neckline or areas you want to treat.
Benefits of Martiderm Pigment Zero Kit:
- Evens the skin tone.
- Smart depigmenting agents that are well-tolerated by the skin and that act only where there are dark skin spots.
- Prevents and reduces pigmentation appearance, regardless of its cause or nature.
- Brightens the skin.
- Supports skin cell rejuvenating.
- The ampoules which contain concentrated natural ingredients as part of the Martiderm Pigment Zero Kit will minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and also the skin will get a younger look, noticeably more vital and radiant.
- This product ensures the reduction of the melanin index and reduces the size and intensity of dark spots.
What is the best sunscreen for someone with melasma?
As its name suggests, sunscreen screens or blocks the harmful UV rays that penetrate our skin. UV rays are responsible for the occurrence of melasma and can also worsen hyperpigmentation. Due to this, applying sunscreen helps prevent the magnification of melasma as well as hyperpigmentation. It is extremely crucial for people with hyperpigmentation to use sunscreen on a daily basis. You may also combine sunscreen with other treatments to combat hyperpigmentation.
We highly recommend our Pigment Zero Kit which includes the best pigmentation cream in UAE that does wonders on hyperpigmented skin. Apart from the fact that it provides UV protection, it acts as your daily moisturizing cream. Hence, every time efficient in terms of your daily skincare routine. Suffering from pigmentations? MartiDerm Pigment Zero Kit is considered the optimal solution.
Curious to see more sunscreen options suitable for pigmentation skin? Or looking to resolve other skin problems, check out the latest skincare products in Dubai for flawless skin.