Abril Et Nature Sublime Serum Cuticular 100ml
– Restores internal and external damages in the hair fiber, repairs hair cuticle.
– The surface of the cuticle smooths and a healthy and shiny external appearance is obtained.
– Long-lasting hair repairing effect.
This product brings along with it, maximum restorative power and leaves a long-lasting effect on your hair. Abril Et Nature Leave-on Sublime Serum Cuticular is formulated from the Sublime Line and comes with a lot of cuticle’s restoring and sealing ingredients. The long-lasting effect, enduring after subsequent shampooing. With a high concentration in hyaluronic acid, providing a rejuvenating and moisturizing effect. This powerful component treats the hair cuticle, reviving its original smooth structure, restores both internal and external dead fibers and gives a diamond overflow. Regular use of this Serum Cuticular gives luxury treatments to your hair, with optimum effectiveness that provides your hair a shine never seen before.
For the most part, Abril Et Nature Leave-on Sublime Serum Cuticular repairs the hair 24/7 until you wash your hair again as once you apply it you should not rinse it off.
Hair Type: thick hair, damaged hair as well as chemically treated hair too.
Main Active Ingredients:
- Hyaluronic acid helps to increase hair growth, volume and thickness of strands.
- Argan oil helps hair retain water and makes it soft.
- Shea butter. By reducing inflammation, Shea butter helps to rejuvenate hair follicles, providing a better environment for healthy hair growth. Additionally, Shea butter can also help to reduce hair breakage.
- Plant stem cells aid in the formation of new hair follicles.
- Caviar extract helps to strengthen the hair follicles and reduce hair loss.
Instructions to use:
- Apply Abril Et Nature Leave-on Sublime Concentrate on damp hair.
- Do not rinse.
- Abril Et Nature Sublime Serum Cuticular is the third step of the Sublime treatment. So, to achieve the best result don’t skip the first two, namely Sublime shampoo along with Sublime mask.
Benefits of Abril Et Nature Sublime Serum Cuticular Concentrate:
- Firstly, it restores, simultaneously, and with the same efficacy, internal and external damages in the hair fiber.
- Revives hair cuticle, restoring its flat keratin structure. Restructures cuticle cells into their initial flat shape. The surface of the hair cuticle smooths which gives you a light and shiny external hair appearance.
- Similarly, this product eliminates any damage that our hair has suffered when performing a hairdressing treatment like hair dyeing.
- Besides this product leaves hair healthy and young, repairing it from the inside, out.
- It contains ingredients that form a protective layer on the hair, preventing water loss, leaving your hair hydrated nourished and well protected.
- Abril Et Nature Leave-on Sublime Serum Cuticular also provides vitality to your hair giving it shine and smoothness.
- In the process of regular use of this product, the hair also becomes more lively and elastic, silky and light, like feathers.
- Abril Et Nature Leave-on Sublime Serum Cuticular forms a kind of shield on the strands, which will guard them against the effects of styling beauty gadgets and negative environmental factors.
- Regular use of this product makes the scales of your hair stick together and the problem of fragility is eliminated.
As you follow your daily skin routine likewise you shouldn’t skip each stage of the hair care routine too. Especially, it’s extremely important in this region due to aggressive environmental factors like desalinated hard water here with a high concentration in chlorine; hot and sweaty conditions as well as dehydrated skin and hair due to AC conditioning; the use of styling products, dyeing and bleaching that can aggravate hair loss as a result. So, Abril Et Nature Leave-on Sublime Serum Cuticular is essential among the products to protect your hair and bring it back to life.
How to Order? Simply “Add to Cart” and follow all steps to place the order. Delivery 1 – 4 business days in Saudi Arabia and the UAE.